We currently provide fragrance training for brands and businesses.
We are seasoned instructional designers and fragrance trainers – Nick and Pia have both held training management positions in the fragrance and beauty sector and have created everything from short training notes to complete fragrance training courses for a diverse range of companies. Our team now also includes the multi Jasmine Award-winning fragrance expert Thomas Dunckley, whose day job in senior HR management has given him a robust background in developing people.
We can create all relevant training materials tailored to your requirements – including brand story, background on fragrance industry, and all salient information related to products – such as formulation, story and descriptive words. We can design a complete retail sales training experience to match your business needs and brand – including the creation of a consultation process and guiding on tone of voice and descriptive language to be used in a sales setting. You can use our training expertise as an adjunct to your own training department, instead of, or to set one up (train-the-trainer is one of our specialities). We can also train individuals entering the fragrance industry on basic fragrance concepts.
Some examples of the kind of training we provide include:
- Train-the-trainer for a cosmetics brand who have recently introduced fragrances into their line-up
- Top-up retail training for a specialist perfumery who want to become more knowledgeable and better at selling
- Training a prestige fragrance brand’s trainers on successful storytelling in fragrance
- Training a junior staff member in a manufacturing environment to become a fragrance laboratory compounder
- Bespoke group training at our perfume lab for a fragrance factory compounding and quality control teams